Disable autoplay video setting in Facebook: Facebook is the world most using social website, these days millions of users use Facebook at a time, I also like Facebook and visit Facebook many times every day, and share our status on pictures and leave comments on my friends status, but these days I face on problem, my pocket data will be lost very quickly as compared to before,
But these days most of the people also facing that common problem, which directly impacts your pocket money. How ? Yes, I am right, video always having big size, when you open your facebook account then video always automatic play on your social profile that’s why your pocket data always loss without uses.
If you are facing this problem, then you can solve this issue by the help of some very easy steps and can save your lot’s of data and can save you pocket money.
Disable autoplay video setting in Facebook:
1) First of all, you need to username or password by which you can login you Facebook profile, then type http://www.facebook.com website address into your internet browser, then press Enter.
2) If you facebook username or password will be correct then your Facebook profile will be display on your monitor or mobile, now start our main task, Because here we want to disable video play setting, that’s why we need to go on top right side corner then click on down arrow link.
3) After ‘click‘ on down arrow key, some extra option are expand bellow which having your profile related various option like Create Page, Activity Log, Log Out etc. But here we click on ‘Settings‘ link like as upper given screenshot.
4) After the third step, now time for last of the final stage, After click on setting link then you can see similar windows as like given bellow, now you need to go on left side bottom, here you can see ‘Videos‘ link, click on this link, and edit your setting.Now new window open, here you can find multiple option related to your profile and one option related to video
Note: If videos are automatic play on your profile then you need to off ‘Auto Paly Videos‘ setting, or if you already have disabled setting, and you want to to on then you can set on, it’s on your choice.
5) Select video setting and off auto disable setting.